Report NEP-TUR-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcos Alvarez-Díaz & Manuel González-Gómez & Mª Soledad Otero-Giraldez, 2012. "Estimating International Tourism Demand to Spain Separately by the Major Source Markets," Working Papers 1204, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Maha, Andreea & Donici, Andreea Nicoleta & Postolachi, Andrei Teofil, 2012. "Electronic Tourism (E-tourism) - a theoretical approach," MPRA Paper 41745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mogens Fosgerau & André De Palma & Anders Karlstrom & Kenneth A. Small, 2012. "Trip timing and scheduling preferences," Working Papers hal-00742267, HAL.
- Romao, J. & Neuts, B. & Nijkamp, P. & Leeuwen, E.S. van, 2012. "Urban tourist complexes as Multi-product companies: Market segmentation and product differentiation in Amsterdam," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Xavier Fageda & Marta Gonzalez-Aregall, 2012. "“Regulation of Port Charges in Spain: Global versus Local Competition”," IREA Working Papers 201217, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2012.