Report NEP-TUR-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johan Fourie & María Santana-gallego, 2010. "The impact of mega-sport events on tourist arrivals," Working Papers 20/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "World Heritage Listing of Australian Natural Sites: Effects on Tourism, Economic Value and Conservation," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 94306, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Hsiao-I Kuo & Chi-Chung Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Estimating the Impact of Whaling on Global Whale Watching," KIER Working Papers 728, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Dennis Reinhardt, 2010. "Into the Allocation Puzzle - A sectoral analysis," IHEID Working Papers 14-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Abidoye, Babatunde & Herriges, Joseph A., 2010. "Model Uncertainty in Characterizing Recreation Demand," Staff General Research Papers 32028, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Winters & Susana Sitja Rubio, 2010. "Evaluating the Impact of Regional Development Programs," SPD Working Papers 1004, .