Report NEP-TUR-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 5/01. "Interdependence of International Tourism Demand and Volatility in Leading ASEAN Destinations," Working Papers in Economics 10/27, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2010. "Corporate social responsibility in the tourism industry. Some lessons from the Spanish experience," IESE Research Papers D/844, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765019363 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hsiao-I Kuo & Chi-Chung Chen & Michael McAleer, 5/24. "Estimating the Impact of Whaling on Global Whale Watching," Working Papers in Economics 10/30, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Paulo Duarte & Ana Rita Pais, 2010. "Use and Perception of the Internet as a Marketing Tool to Promote Rural Tourism," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) td05_2010, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Maria Santana-Gallego & Francisco J. Ledesma-Rodríguez & Jorge V. Pérez-Rodríguez, 2010. "Revisiting Rose’s common currency debate," Working Papers 10-02, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.