Report NEP-TUR-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amit K. Bhandari & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Willingness to Pay for Biodiversity Conservation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200938, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2009.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1788 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:1740 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramiro Moya & Anne-Marie Mohammed & Sandra Sookram, 2010. "Productive Development Policies in Trinidad and Tobago: A Critical Review," Research Department Publications 4650, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Markus Breuer, 2009. "The demand for football tickets depending on the number of clubs in a city – Empirical evidence from Germany –," Working Papers 2009.5, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.