Report NEP-TUR-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaume Rosselló Nadal & Mohcine Bakhat, 2009. "A new approach to estimating tourism-induced electricity consumption," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2009/6, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Duha T. Altindag, 2009. "Crime and International Tourism," Departmental Working Papers 2009-15, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Margaret M Calderon & Josefina T. Dizon & Asa Jose U. Sajise & Rogelio T. Andrada II & Nathaniel T. Bantayan & Myranel G. Salvador, 2009. "Tourism and Rice Terraces - An Assessment of Funding Options from the Philippines," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2009071, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jul 2009.
- Carmen D. Álvarez-Albelo & Raúl Hernández-Martín, 2009. "The commons and anti-commons problems in the tourism economy," Working Papers XREAP2009-16, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2009.
- Antoni Luis Alcover Casasnovas & Andreu Sansó Rosselló, 2009. "The tourist area lifecycle and the unit roots test. A new economic perspective for a classic paradigm in tourism," DEA Working Papers 38, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Margaret M Calderon & Josefina T. Dizon & Asa Jose U. Sajise & Rogelio T. Andrada II & Nathaniel T. Bantayan & Myranel G. Salvador, 2009. "Towards the Development of a Sustainable Financing Mechanism for the Conservation of the Ifugao Rice Terraces in the Philippines," EEPSEA Research Report rr2009071, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jul 2009.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:7/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore