Report NEP-TUR-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Angelo Divino & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Modelling Sustainable International Tourism Demand to the Brazilian Amazon," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0913, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Giulia Macagno & Maria Loureiro & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Richard Tol, 2009. "Assessing the Impact of Biodiversity on Tourism Flows: A model for Tourist Behaviour and its Policy Implications," Working Papers 2009.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Salman, A. Khalik & Arnesson, Leif & Sörensson, Anna & Shukur, Ghazi, 2009. "Estimating the Swedish and Norwegian international tourism demand using (ISUR) technique," CAFO Working Papers 2009:12, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Emilio Pineda & Paul Cashin & Yan Sun, 2009. "Assessing Exchange Rate Competitiveness in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 09/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Yan Sun & Wendell A. Samuel, 2009. "ECCU Business Cycles: Impact of the U.S," IMF Working Papers 09/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Aline Chiabai & C. M. Travisi & H. Ding & A. Markandya & P.A.L.D Nunes, 2009. "Economic Valuation of Forest Ecosystem Services: Methodology and Monetary Estimates," Working Papers 2009.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.