Report NEP-TUR-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cuccia Tiziana, 2008. "A contingent ranking study on the preferences of tourists across seasons," EBLA Working Papers 200802, University of Turin.
- Bernard F. Lentz & David N. Laband, 2008. "The Impact of College Athletics on Employment in the Restaurant and Accommodations Industries," Working Papers 0803, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Margarida Hatem Pinto Coelho, 2008. "Distribuição Espacial da Ocupação no Setor de Turismo: Brasil e Regiões," Discussion Papers 1320, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Falletti Vittorio & Santagata Walter & Bernabei Francesco & Borrione Paola, 2008. "Distretto Moda Piemonte. Esposizioni, eventi, laboratori creativi, collezione moda," EBLA Working Papers 200801, University of Turin.
- Rambonilaza, Tina, 2005. "Land-use planning and public preferences: What can we learn from choice experiments method?," MPRA Paper 9225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.