Report NEP-TUR-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Pigliaru & Rinaldo Brau & Alessandro Lanza, 2007. "How Fast are Small Tourist Countries Growing? The 1980-2003 Evidence," Working Papers 2007.1, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Juncal CuÃ±ado & Luis A. Gil-AlaÃ±a, 2007. "Tourism in the Canary Islands: Forecasting Using Several Seasonal Time Series Models," Faculty Working Papers 02/07, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Elvio Accinelli & Juan Gabriel Brida & Edgar Carrera & Lionello Punzo, 2006. "Dinámica evolutiva en un modelo de interacción entre visitantes y residentes de una localidad turística," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1606, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Erker, Renata, 2007. "Economic Valuation of Environmental Values of the Landscape Development and Protection Area of Volcji Potok," MPRA Paper 1819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9606 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2007. "Must-Take Cards and the Tourist Test," DNB Working Papers 127, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Giancarlo Bruno & Claudio Lupi & Carmine Pappalardo & Gianfranco Piras, 2006. "The cross-country effects of EU holidays on domestic GDP's," ISAE Working Papers 63, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).