Report NEP-TRE-2020-06-08This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chai, Huajun & Rodier, Caroline & Song, Jeffery & Zhang, Michael & Jaller, Miguel, 2020. "The Impacts of Automated Vehicles on Center City Parking Demand," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt63m6k29n, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Kathrin Goldmann & Jan Wessel, 2020. "TEN-T Corridors - Stairway to Heaven or Highway to Hell?," Working Papers 31, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Sadek, Bassel A & Martin, Elliot W & Shaheen, Susan A, 2020. "Forecasting Truck Parking Using Fourier Transformations," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt0gm743bg, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Svanberg , Lisa & Pyddoke, Roger, 2020. "Policies for on-board crowding in public transportation : a literature review," Working Papers 2020:6, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Mundaca, Gabriela & Strand, Jon, 2020. "Carbon pricing of international transport fuels: Impacts on carbon emissions and trade activity," MPRA Paper 100347, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2020.
- Xi Wan & Benteng Zou, 2020. "Airport Competition in Two-sided Markets," DEM Discussion Paper Series 20-01, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Jahn, Malte & Schumacher, Paul & Wedemeier, Jan & Wolf, André, 2020. "Combined transport in Europe: Scenario-based projections of emission saving potentials," HWWI Research Papers 192, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Daniel A. Brent & Louis-Philippe Beland, 2020. "Traffic Congestion, Transportation Policies, and the Performance of First Responders," Carleton Economic Papers 20-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- John K. Dagsvik, 2020. "Marginal compensated effects and the slutsky equation for discrete choice models," Discussion Papers 930, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Berliant, Marcus, 2020. "Daily commuting," MPRA Paper 100169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Keith Chen & Devin G. Pope, 2020. "Geographic Mobility in America: Evidence from Cell Phone Data," NBER Working Papers 27072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.