Report NEP-TRE-2019-12-02This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rubal Dua & Tamara Sheldon, 2019. "Drivers of New Light-Duty Vehicle Fleet Fuel Economy in Saudi Arabia," Discussion Papers ks--2019-dp55, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Wessel, Nate, 2019. "Accessibility Beyond the Schedule," SocArXiv c4yvx, Center for Open Science.
- Dongmei Chen & Yagyavalk Bhatt, 2019. "The Impacts of Industrialization on Freight Movement in China," Discussion Papers ks--2019-dp57, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Wessel, Nate & Farber, Steven, 2019. "The Effect of Route-choice Strategy on Transit Travel Time Estimates," SocArXiv 3r4p6, Center for Open Science.
- Mahdi Takalloo & Changhyun Kwon, 2019. "On the Price of Satisficing in Network User Equilibria," Papers 1911.07914, arXiv.org.
- Wolff, Stefanie & Madlener, Reinhard, 2019. "Charged up? Preferences for Electric Vehicle Charging and Implications for Charging Infrastructure Planning," FCN Working Papers 3/2019, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Asplund, Disa & Pyddoke, Roger, 2019. "Optimal pricing of car use in a small city: a case study of Uppsala," Papers 2019:2, Research Programme in Transport Economics.
- Amro Elshurafa & Nawaz Peerbocus, 2019. "Electric Vehicle Deployment and Carbon Emissions in Saudi Arabia: A Power System Perspective," Discussion Papers ks--2019-dp76, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Rothengatter, Werner, 2019. "Approaches to Measure the Wider Economic Impacts of High-Speed Rail and Experiences from Europe," ADBI Working Papers 946, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Heissel, Jennifer & Persico, Claudia L. & Simon, David, 2019. "Does Pollution Drive Achievement? The Effect of Traffic Pollution on Academic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 12745, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kidokoro, Tetsuo, 2019. "Transit-Oriented Development Policies and Station Area Development in Asian Cities," ADBI Working Papers 947, Asian Development Bank Institute.