Report NEP-TRE-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ambrose, Hanjiro & Kendall, Alissa, 2019. "Life Cycle Modeling of Technologies and Strategies for a Sustainable Freight System in California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt3427b1cn, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Pike, Susan & Kothawala, Alimurtaza, 2019. "Informing a Pilot: Preparing the Pre-launch Survey for the Davis Amtrak Station Access Program," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt04p9j3m2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Taiebat, Morteza & Stolper, Samuel & Xu, Ming, 2019. "Forecasting the Impact of Connected and Automated Vehicles on Energy Use: A Microeconomic Study of Induced Travel and Energy Rebound," LawArXiv dk6qv, Center for Open Science.
- Chao, Eugene & Vuchic, Vukan R. & Vashchukov, Aleksandr, 2019. "High-Speed Rail as a New Mode of Intercity Passenger Transportation," ADBI Working Papers 951, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- KAPSARC, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center, 2019. "Policy Levers for Promoting Fuel-Efficient Mobility," Workshop Briefs ks--2019-wb25, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Nixon, Chris, 2019. "What price to relieve the gridlock? A non-technical guide to the road pricing implementation debate," NZIER Working Paper 2019/2, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Jordi Perdiguero Garcia & Alex Sanz, 2019. "Cruise activity and pollution: the case of Barcelona," Working Papers wpdea1903, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Kendall, Alissa & Ambrose, Hanjiro & Maroney, Erik A., 2019. "Life Cycle-Based Policies Are Required to Achieve Emissions Goals from Light-Duty Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt9gg7f0ft, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Yagyavalk Bhatt & Jitendra Roychoudhury, 2019. "India’s Automotive Fuel Policies: Evolution and Challenges," Discussion Papers ks--2019-dp65, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Shuhei Nishitateno & Paul J Burke, 2019. "Have vehicle registration restrictions improved urban air quality in Japan?," CCEP Working Papers 1904, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.