Report NEP-TRE-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caroline Orset Orset, 2019. "How do travellers respond to health and environmental policies to reduce air pollution?," Post-Print hal-01866811, HAL.
- Christopher M. Poe, 2017. "Infrastructure for Commercial Vehicle Safety," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/13, OECD Publishing.
- Goetzke, Frank & Vance, Colin, 2018. "Is gasoline price elasticity in the United States increasing? Evidence from the 2009 and 2017 national household travel surveys," Ruhr Economic Papers 765, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ram Singh, 2018. "Public Private Partnerships Vs. Traditional Roads Project Delivery Time, Costs and Quality," Working papers 290, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Hao Wu & David Levinson, 2018. "Optimum Stop Spacing for Accessibility," Working Papers 171, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- John Woodrooffe, 2017. "On-Board Safety Systems: Enablement of Management and Logistics," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/15, OECD Publishing.
- Nick Chaloux & Genevieve Boisjoly & Emily Grise & Ahmed El-Geneidy, & David Levinson, 2018. "I only get some satisfaction: Introducing satisfaction into measures of accessibility," Working Papers 170, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Javier Faulin & Sabrina Hammiche & Adrian Serrano-Hernandez, 2018. "Managing transportation externalities in the Pyrenees region: Measuring the willingness-to-pay for road freight noise reduction using an experimental auction mechanism," Post-Print halshs-01866869, HAL.
- Boer Cui & Genevieve Boisjoly & Ahmed El-Geneidy, & David Levinson, 2018. "Accessibility, Equity, and the Journey-to-Work," Working Papers 176, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Paul Greenhalgh & Kevin Muldoon-Smith & Adejimi Adebayo & Josephine Ellis, 2018. "Experimental spatial modelling of commercial property stock using GIS," ERES eres2018_61, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Durrmeyer, Isis, 2018. "Winners and Losers: The Distributional Effects of the French Feebate on the Automobile Market," TSE Working Papers 18-950, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hironori Kato, 2016. "Challenges in Better Co-ordinating Tokyo’s Urban Rail Services," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2016/19, OECD Publishing.
- Bridget R.D. Burdett & Stuart M. Locke & Frank Scrimgeour, 2017. "The Economics of Enhancing Accessibility: Estimating the Benefits and Costs of Participation," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/01, OECD Publishing.
- Elisa Borowski & Alireza Ermagun & David Levinson, 2018. "Disparity of Access: Variations in Transit Service by Race, Ethnicity, Income, and Auto Availability," Working Papers 175, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Laura Maravall Buckwalter, 2018. "Build it and they will come? Secondary railways and population density in French Algeria," Working Papers 18008, Economic History Society.
- Karla Münzel & Laura Piscicelli & Wouter Boon & Koen Frenken, 2018. "Different business models - different users? Uncovering the motives and characteristics of B2C and P2P carsharing adopters," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 18-01, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Sep 2018.
- Somwrita Sarkar & Hao Wu & David Levinson, 2020. "Sarkar, Somwrita, Wu, Hao and Levinson, D. (2020) Measuring polycentricity via network flows, spatial interaction, and percolation," Working Papers 2022-01, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Anthony Yezer & William Larson & Weihua Zhao, 2018. "An Examination of the Link between Urban Planning Policies and the High Cost of Housing and Labor," Working Papers 2018-6, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Mengying Cui & David Levinson, 2018. "Link-based Internal and Full Cost Analysis," Working Papers 173, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.