Report NEP-TRE-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Gibbons & Stephan Heblich & Ted Pinchbeck, 2018. "The spatial impacts of a massive rail disinvestment program: the Beeching axe," CEP Discussion Papers dp1563, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Filippo Elba & Fiammetta Cosci & Anna Pettini & Federico M. Stefanini, 2018. "Adolescents on the Road: A Case Study of Determinants of Risky Behaviors," CESifo Working Paper Series 7144, CESifo.
- Klößner, Stefan & Pfeifer, Gregor, 2018. "Synthesizing Cash for Clunkers: Stabilizing the Car Market, Hurting the Environment?," MPRA Paper 88175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Gibbons & Daniel J. Graham, 2018. "Quantifying wider economic impacts of agglomeration for transport appraisal: existing evidence and future directions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1561, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gregory Galay & Henry Thille, 2018. "Pipeline capacity and the dynamics of Alberta crude oil price spreads," Working Papers 1804, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Corrado Giulietti & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2018. "When the market drives you crazy: Stock market returns and fatal car accidents," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS52, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2018. "Attracting Foreign Direct Investment in Infrastructure," Economics Department Working Paper Series n290-18.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Iwata, Kazuyuki & Chapman, Andrew & Kagawa, Shigemi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2018. "An Analysis of Urban Environmental Kuznets Curve of CO2 Emissions: Empirical Analysis of 276 Global Metropolitan Areas," MPRA Paper 87859, University Library of Munich, Germany.