Report NEP-TRE-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lobyrev, Vitaly & Tikhomirov, Andrey & Tsukarev, Taras & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2018. "Belt and Road Transport Corridors: Barriers and Investments," MPRA Paper 86705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carballo, Jerónimo & Schaur, Georg & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2017. "Transportation and Trade Interactions: A Trade Facilitation Perspective," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8177, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jose Asturias & Manuel García-Santana & Roberto Ramos, 2018. "Competition and the welfare gains from transportation infrastructure: evidence from the golden quadrilateral of India," Working Papers 1816, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Mariem Bougueroua & Laurent Carnis, 2018.
"Road safety and economic development: analysis of the Algerian case
[Insécurité routière et développement économique : analyse du cas algérien]," Post-Print hal-01777863, HAL.
- Karen Clay & Margarita Portnykh & Edson Severnini, 2018. "Toxic Truth: Lead and Fertility," NBER Working Papers 24607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Labaj, 2017. "Some notes on international transport margins in a balanced World Input-Output Tables," EAPG Working Paper Series 012, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.