Report NEP-TRE-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pernestål Brenden , Anna & Kristoffersson , Ida, 2018. "Effects of driverless vehicles: A review of simulations," Working papers in Transport Economics 2018:11, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2018. "Optimal Policy and Network Effects for the Deployment of Zero Emission Vehicles," CESifo Working Paper Series 7026, CESifo Group Munich.
- Montserrat Guillen & Ana M. Pérez-Marín & Mercedes Ayuso & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2018. "“Exposure to risk increases the excess of zero accident claims frequency in automobile insurance”," IREA Working Papers 201810, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2018.
- Montserrat Guillen & Ana M. Pérez-Marín, 2018. "“The transition towards semi-autonomous vehicle insurance: the contribution of usage-based data”," IREA Working Papers 201811, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2018.
- Ostrovsky, Michael & Schwarz, Michael, 2018. "Carpooling and the Economics of Self-Driving Cars," Research Papers 3636, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti & Davide Vannoni, 2018. "Scale and (Quasi) Scope Economies in Airport Technology: an Application to UK Airports," Working papers 056, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Ivankina, Elena (Иванкина, Елена), 2018.
"Increase the Effectiveness of Reforming the Infrastructure of the Megalopolis by Introducing Modern Transport Interchange Hubs
[Повышение Эффективности Реформирования Инфраструктуры Мегаполиса Путе," Working Papers 051804, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Hélène Bouscasse, 2018. "Integrated choice and latent variable models: A literature review on mode choice," Working Papers hal-01795630, HAL.
- Infrastructure Victoria, 2016. "Moving from Evaluation to Valuation: Improving project appraisals by monetising more social and environmental impacts," Policy papers 201602, Infrastructure Victoria.
- Imke Reimers & Benjamin R. Shiller, 2018. "Welfare Implications of Proprietary Data Collection: An Application to Telematics in Auto Insurance," Working Papers 119R, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised May 2018.
- Bimpikis, Kostas & Candogan, Ozan & Saban, Daniela, 2018. "Spatial Pricing in Ride-Sharing Networks," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3482, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Thierry Pairault, 2018.
"China Merchants in Djibouti: from the maritime road to the digital silk road
[La China Merchants à Djibouti : de la route maritime à la route numérique de la soie]," Working Papers halshs-01800608, HAL.
- Stefan Borsky & Christian Unterberger, 2018. "Bad Weather and Flight Delays: The Impact of Sudden and Slow Onset Weather Events," Graz Economics Papers 2018-13, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Nathaniel Baum-Snow & J. Vernon Henderson & Matthew A. Turner & Qinghua Zhang & Loren Brandt, 2018. "Does Investment in National Highways Help or Hurt Hinterland City Growth?," NBER Working Papers 24596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larcker, David F. & Tayan, Brian, 2017. "Governance Gone Wild: Epic Misbehavior at Uber Technologies," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3657, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2018. "Misfits in the car industry: Offshore assembly decisions at the variety level," CEPR Discussion Papers 12940, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.