Report NEP-TRE-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Mayer & Corentin Trevien, 2017. "The impact of urban public transportation evidence from the Paris region," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6d427am2i18, Sciences Po.
- White, Laura & Rochet, Jean-Louis & Mathias, Pete & O'Gorman, Kate & Bilmes, Linda, 2017. "Connecting the Northeast: A Cost Estimate for the North South Rail Link," Working Paper Series rwp17-032, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jean Pierre Ponssard & Guy Meunier, 2018. "Optimal Policy and Network Effects for the Deployment of Zero Emission Vehicles ," CIRED Working Papers halshs-01777499, HAL.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Peri & Walter Steingress, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," Staff Working Papers 18-19, Bank of Canada.
- Xiaofang Dong & Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn, 2018. "The Role of Transportation Speed in Facilitating High Skilled Teamwork," NBER Working Papers 24539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas W. Davis & Shaun McRae & Enrique Seira Bejarano, 2018. "An Economic Perspective on Mexico's Nascent Deregulation of Retail Petroleum Markets," NBER Working Papers 24547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radoslaw Trojanek & Michal Gluszak, 2017. "Spatial and time effect of subway on property prices," ERES eres2017_209, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Mashabela, Juliet & Raputsoane, Leroi, 2018. "Important factors in a nations international competitiveness ranking," MPRA Paper 86477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coublucq, Daniel & Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard J., 2018. "The Static-Dynamic Efficiency Trade-off in the US Rail Freight Industry: Assessment of an Open Access Policy," TSE Working Papers 18-916, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Michal Gluszak & Iwona Forys & Jan Konowalczuk, 2017. "Airport noise, land use controls and real estate values: critical review and meta-analysis," ERES eres2017_244, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Thomas J. Holmes & Ethan Singer, 2018. "Indivisibilities in Distribution," NBER Working Papers 24525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.