Report NEP-TRE-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2018. "La elasticidad precio de la demanda de transporte aéreo de pasajeros en los Estados Unidos [The price elasticity of demand for air travel in the United States]," MPRA Paper 83572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, C. & Dollevoet, T.A.B. & Zhao, J., 2017. "One-block train formation in large-scale railway networks: An exact model and a tree-based decomposition algorithm," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI-2017-32, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Stephan Fretz & Raphael Parchet & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2017. "Highways, Market Access, and Spatial Sorting," CESifo Working Paper Series 6770, CESifo.
- Paola Bertoli & Veronica Grembi & Judit Vall Castello, 2017. "Not All Silver Lining? The Great Recession and Road Traffic Accidents," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp611, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Peter Gal & Jagoda Egeland, 2018. "Reducing regional disparities in productivity in the United Kingdom," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1456, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Traxler & Franz Westermaier & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2017. "Bunching on the Autobahn? Speeding Responses to a 'Notched' Penalty Scheme," CESifo Working Paper Series 6786, CESifo.
- Audrey Berry, 2017. "Compensating households from carbon tax regressivity and fuel poverty: a microsimulation study," Policy Papers 2017.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Daniel Gurara & Vladimir Klyuev & Nkunde Mwase & Andrea F Presbitero & Xin Cindy Xu & Geoffrey J Bannister, 2017. "Trends and Challenges in Infrastructure Investment in Low-Income Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 17/233, International Monetary Fund.
- D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Durrmeyer, Isis & Février, Philippe, 2017. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium with Unobserved Price Discrimination," TSE Working Papers 17-854, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).