Report NEP-TRE-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yongyou Nie & Enci Wang & Qinxin Guo & Junyi Shen, 2017. "Examining Shanghai Consumer Preferences for Electric Vehicles and Their Attributes," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Thomas R. Covert & Ryan Kellogg, 2017. "Crude by Rail, Option Value, and Pipeline Investment," NBER Working Papers 23855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Staubli, Stefan & Chu, Ziyan, 2017. "The Accident Externality from Trucking," IZA Discussion Papers 10989, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Qiu, Wanling & Rudkin, Simon & Sharma, Abhijit, 2017. "An Analysis of the Impact of Low Cost Airlines on Tourist Stay Duration and Expenditures," MPRA Paper 81428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Desmaris, 2016. "High Speed Rail Competition in Italy. A Major Railway Reform with a “Win-Win Game”?," Post-Print halshs-01370373, HAL.
- James Archsmith & Kenneth Gillingham & Christopher R. Knittel & David S. Rapson, 2017. "Attribute Substitution in Household Vehicle Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 23856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trivikram Dokka Venkata Satyanaraya & Sonali Sen Gupta & Fabrice Talla Nobibon & Alain Zemkoho, 2017. "Robust Toll Pricing," Working Papers 194217799, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Karen Clay & Akshaya Jha & Nicholas Muller & Randall Walsh, 2017. "The External Costs of Transporting Petroleum Products by Pipelines and Rail: Evidence From Shipments of Crude Oil from North Dakota," NBER Working Papers 23852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carole Donada & Yannick Perez, 2016. "Editorial: Electromobility at the crossroads," Post-Print hal-01424641, HAL.
- Sebastian J. Dietz & Philipp Kneringer & Georg J. Mayr & Achim Zeileis, 2017. "Forecasting Low-Visibility Procedure States with Tree-Based Statistical Methods," Working Papers 2017-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Kevin R. Williams, 2017. "Dynamic Airline Pricing and Seat Availability," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3003, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Emerson Melo & Andre de Palma & Matthew Shum, 2017. "Discrete Choice and Rational Inattention: a General Equivalence Result," Papers 1709.09117, arXiv.org.
- Laetitia Dablanc & Eléonora Morganti & Niklas Arvidsson & Johan Woxenius & Michael Browne & Neila Saidi, 2017. "The Rise of On-Demand 'Instant Deliveries' in European Cities," Post-Print hal-01589316, HAL.
- Huberman, Gur & Leshno, Jacob & Moalleni, Ciamac, 2017. "Monopoly Without a Monopolist: An Economic Analysis of the Bitcoin Payment System," CEPR Discussion Papers 12322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristina Setyowati, 2017. "Inter-Governmental Relation in City Bus Public Transportation Service in Surakarta in Indonesia," GATR Journals jmmr164, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Philipp Kneringer & Sebastian J. Dietz & Georg J. Mayr & Achim Zeileis, 2017. "Probabilistic Nowcasting of Low-Visibility Procedure States at Vienna International Airport During Cold Season," Working Papers 2017-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.