Report NEP-TRE-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Itf, 2017. "Cruise Shipping and Urban Development: The case of Piraeus," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 38, OECD Publishing.
- Andrés Gomez-Lobo, 2017. "The efficiency case for transit subsidies in the presence of a ‘soft’ budget constraint," Working Papers wp447, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Hory, Marie-Pierre & Organització de Cooperació i Desenvolupament Econòmic, Països de l', 2017. "International tax competition: A reappraisal," Working Papers 2072/290763, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Caterina Gennaioli & Gaia Narciso, 2017. "Toxic roads: Unearthing hazardous waste dumping," Trinity Economics Papers tep1817, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Yueh-Tzu Lu & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2017. "Smeed fs Law and the Role of Hospitals in Modeling Fatalities and Traffic Accidents," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Oleg Malafeyev & Konstantin Farvazov & Olga Zenovich, 2017. "Geopolitical Model of Investment Project Implementation," Papers 1707.06829, arXiv.org.
- Boopendra seetanah & Raja Vinesh Sannassee & Viraiyen Teeroovengadum, 2017. "Air Access Liberalisation, Marketing Promotion And Tourism Trade," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5207098, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.