Report NEP-TRE-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buer, Tobias & Haass, Rasmus, 2016. "Cooperative liner shipping network design by means of a combinatorial auction," Bremen Computational Logistics Group Working Papers 6, University of Bremen, Computational Logistics Junior Research Group.
- West, Jens & Börjesson, Maria, 2016. "The Gothenburg congestion charges: CBA and equity," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:17, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Christopher J. Kurz & Geng Li & Daniel J. Vine, 2016. "The Young and the Carless? The Demographics of New Vehicle Purchases," FEDS Notes 2016-06-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thomas Longden, 2016. "The Regularity and Irregularity of Travel: an Analysis of the Consistency of Travel Times Associated with Subsistence, Maintenance and Discretionary Activities," Working Papers 2016.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vigren, Andreas, 2016. "Competition in Swedish passenger railway : entry in an open-access market," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:18, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).