Report NEP-TRE-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bastian, Anne & Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas, 2016. "Explaining “peak car” with economic variables," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Witte, Christian & Marner, Torsten & Klumpp, Matthias, 2015. "Elektronutzfahrzeuge in der Entsorgungslogistik," ild Schriftenreihe Logistikforschung 46, FOM Hochschule, Institut für Logistik- & Dienstleistungsmanagement (ild).
- Dumortier, Jerome & Zhang, Fengxiu & Marron, John, 2016. "State and federal fuel taxes: The road ahead for U.S. infrastructure funding," IU SPEA AgEcon Papers 233758, Indiana University, IU School of Public and Environmental Affairs.
- Rabah Arezki & Patrick Bolton & Sanjay Peters & Frederic Samama & Joseph Stiglitz, 2016. "From Global Savings Glut to Financing Infrastructure: The Advent of Investment Platforms," OxCarre Working Papers 166, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2016. "Approaches to Making Federal Highway Spending More Productive," Reports 50150, Congressional Budget Office.
- Catalini, Christian & Fons-Rosen, Christian & Gaule, Patrick, 2016. "Did Cheaper Flights Change the Direction of Science?," IZA Discussion Papers 9897, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Loan T. Le, 2016. "Are Biofuels an Environment-friendly Choice for Transport? A Study from Vietnam," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb20160423, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Xu, Kun, 2015.
[Study On the Relationship Between Water Infrastructure in Urban and Regional Income Difference]," MPRA Paper 71077, University Library of Munich, Germany.