Report NEP-TRE-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Véronique Mondou & Aymen Ghedira, 2016. "Assessing the impacts of aviation liberalisation on tourism: Some methodological considerations derived from the Moroccan and Tunisian cases," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/224514, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bello, Omar & Phillips, Willard & Indar, Delena, 2016. "Towards a demand model for maritime passenger transportation in the Caribbean: a regional study of passenger ferry services," Studies and Perspectives – ECLAC Subregional Headquarters for The Caribbean 44, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Joana Pais & José Pedro Pontes, 2016. "Modes of infrastructure financing and the ‘Big Push’ in development economics," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Anne Graham, 2016. "Air transport liberalisation and airline network dynamics: Investigating the complex relationships," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/224517, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- van Wagenberg, Coen & Oosterkamp, Elsje & van Asseldonk, Marcel & Baltussen, Willy, 2015. "Cost-benefit analysis of private certification schemes for animal welfare during long-distance transport in the European Union," 148th Seminar, November 30-December 1, 2015, The Hague, The Netherlands 229265, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Alexander Tarasov, 2015. "Trade and The Spatial Distribution of Transport Infrastructure," Working Papers 2015-29, CEPII research center.
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2016. "Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities," CCEP Working Papers 1602, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.