Report NEP-TRE-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miquel-Ángel Garcia-López & Ilias Pasidis & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2015. "Express delivery to the suburbs. The effects of transportation in Europe’s heterogeneous cities," Working Papers 2015/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Davide Fiorello & Loredana Zani, 2015. "EU Survey on issues related to transport and mobility," JRC Research Reports JRC96151, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Huber, Hans, 2015. "India’s Air Traffic System: Network Topologies, Hierarchies and Evolution," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-10-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Tamas Fleischer, 2009. "Transport policy in the European Union from an Eastern perspective," IWE Working Papers 193, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Judith Green & Alasdair Jones & Helen Roberts, 2014. "More than A to B: the role of free bus travel for the mobility and wellbeing of older citizens in London," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64155, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- ISHIKAWA, Jota & TARUI, Nori, 2015. "Backfiring with backhaul problems: Trade and Industrial Policies with Endogenous Transport Costs," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-12, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ebata, Ayako & Pacheco, Pamela Alejandra & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 2015. "Distance to market and farm-gate prices of staple beans in rural Nicaragua," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211582, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ana Condeco-Melhorado & Aris Christodoulou & Panayotis Christidis, 2015. "Smart guide on regional transport innovation strategy: Transport innovation roadmaps," JRC Research Reports JRC96777, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Tibor Besedes & Matthew T. Cole, 2015. "Distorted Trade Barriers: A Dissection of Trade Costs in a "Distorted Gravity" Model," Working Papers 1506, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Cristina Félix Pereira & Ana Sampaio & Fátima Jorge, 2015. "Tri-Factorial Structure of Safety-Related Internal Communication (SRIC) within an Air Navigation Service Provider Framework: Assessment of a Second-Order CFA Model in Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_09, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Anna Goodman & Alasdair Jones & Helen Roberts & Rebecca Steinbach & Judith Green, 2014. "'We can all just get on a bus and go': rethinking independent mobility in the context of the universal provision of free bus travel to young Londoners," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64157, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.