Report NEP-TRE-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Tarasov & Gabriel Felbermayr, 2015. "Trade and the Spatial Distribution of Transport Infrastructure," 2015 Meeting Papers 393, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yi-Xuan Gao & Hua Liao & Paul J. Burke & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Road transport energy consumption in the G7 and BRICS: 1973-2010," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 79, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Richard Arnott & Anatolii Kokoza & Mehdi Naji, 2015. "A Model of Rush-Hour Traffic in an Isotropic Downtown Area," Working Papers 201511, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- IHARA Ryusuke & NAKAMURA Ryohei & MORITA Manabu, 2015. "An NEG approach to verifying the Straw Effect: Evidence from the Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Schönberger, Jörn, 2015. "Vehicle routing with source selection: Integration sourcing in fleet deployment," Discussion Papers 1/2015, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
- Miller, John, 2015. "Rail Renaissance: The Changing Dynamics of Freight Transportation," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2015 205027, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Xinying Fu & Vincent van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2015. "Private Road Networks with Uncertain Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-092/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Nov 2017.
- Nowakowski, Christopher & Shladover, Steven E & Lu, Xiao-Yun & Thompson, Deborah & Kailas, Aravind, 2015. "Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control (CACC) for Truck Platooning: Operational Concept Alternatives," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt7jf9n5wm, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Naghmeh Niroomand & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Estimating the Value of Life, Injury, and Travel Time Saved Using a Stated Preference Framework," Development Discussion Papers 2015-08, JDI Executive Programs.
- Dion, Francois & Skabardonis, Alexander, 2015. "San Diego I-15 Demonstration Integrated Corridor Management System: PATH Report on Stage 3: Site Demonstration and Evaluation," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt7f96m702, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Eriksen, Ken, 2015. "Moving Feed, Food & Fuel to Market: The Logistics and Dynamics of U.S. Barge Transportation," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2015 205029, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Morten Ravn, 2015. "(S)Cars and the Great Recession," 2015 Meeting Papers 317, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shladover, Steven E & Campbell, Robert & Kailas, Aravind & Boyd, Stephen & Torrey, Ford, 2015. "Industry Needs and Opportunities for Truck Platooning," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt6723k932, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Roberto Patuelli & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Travel Motivations of Seniors: A Review and a Meta-Analytical Assessment," Working Paper series 15-28, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Apr 2016.