Report NEP-TRE-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chugh, Randy & Cropper, Maureen, 2014. "The Welfare Effects of Fuel Conservation Policies in the Indian Car Market," Discussion Papers dp-14-33, Resources For the Future.
- Murguia, Juan M. & Hennessy, David A., 2014. "Grain Railroad Rates and Barge Rates in the Mississippi Waterway System," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170638, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Marc Ivaldi & David Martimort, 2013. "The cost of contract renegotiation: Evidence from the local public sector," Post-Print hal-00710639, HAL.
- Jennifer Roberts & Gurleen Popli & Rosemary J. Harris, 2014. "Do environmental concerns affect commuting choices? Hybrid choice modelling with household survey data," Working Papers 2014019, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl, 2014. "A new perspective on infrastructure and economics: Lessons from Afghanistan," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170514, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Iván Arribas & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2014. "Local coordination and global congestion in random networks," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0814, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Gerda Dewit & Kate Hynes & Dermot Leahy, 2014. "Corporate Tax Games with International Externalities from Public Infrastructure," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n250-14.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.