Report NEP-TRE-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nurlan Kulbatyrov & Tulepbekova Aizhan & Kulbatyrov Nurlan, 2014. "New Silk Road: transport integration of ECO member countries," 2nd International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-Economic Development 7596, EcoMod.
- Guillaume Monchambert & André De Palma, 2014. "Public transport reliability and commuter strategy," Post-Print hal-00827972, HAL.
- Ying Jin & Richard Bullock & Wanli Fang, 2013. "Regional Impacts of High Speed Rail in China : Baseline Report for a Case Study of Yunfu in Guangdong Province," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20137, The World Bank.
- George VAN GASTEL & FranÃ§ois COPPENS & Hilde MEERSMAN & Nathalie SELLEKAERTS & Eddy VAN DE VOORDE & Thierry VANELSLANDER & Ann VERHETSEL, "undated". "Economic Impact of Port Activity: A Disaggregate Analysis. The Case of Antwerp," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100044, EcoMod.
- Zahra Javaheri & Azadeh M.A, "undated". "Fuzzy Cotrolled Simulation for Traffic Flow," EcoMod2006 272100043, EcoMod.
- Pierre Kopp & Rémy Prud'homme, "undated". "The Stockholm Toll : an Economic Evaluation," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000027, EcoMod.