Report NEP-TRE-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avner, Paolo & Rentschler, Jun & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2014. "Carbon price efficiency : lock-in and path dependence in urban forms and transport infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6941, The World Bank.
- Cristea, Anca & Hillberry, Russell & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2014. "Open skies over the Middle East," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6937, The World Bank.
- Bertho, Fabien & Borchert, Ingo & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2014. "The trade-reducing effects of restrictions on liner shipping," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6921, The World Bank.
- Stephen J. Redding & Matthew A. Turner, 2014. "Transportation Costs and the Spatial Organization of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 20235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luciano Campi & Ismail Laachir & Claude Martini, 2014. "Change of numeraire in the two-marginals martingale transport problem," Papers 1406.6951, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.