Report NEP-TRE-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael L. Anderson, 2013. "Subways, Strikes, and Slowdowns: The Impacts of Public Transit on Traffic Congestion," NBER Working Papers 18757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André De Palma & Moez Kilani & Stef Proost, 2013. "Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing," Working Papers hal-00784303, HAL.
- Robin Lindsey & André De Palma, 2013. "Cost Recovery from Congestion Tolls with Long-run Uncertainty," Working Papers hal-00784299, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00784075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Darbéra, 2012. "The end of the taximeter? Or the end of the taxi?," Post-Print halshs-00772705, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & David Hemous & Ralf Martin & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Working Papers 2012.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.