Report NEP-TRE-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonid Engelson & Ida Kristoffersson & Mohammad Saifuzzaman & André De Palma & Kiarash Motamedi, 2013. "Comparison of two dynamic transportation models: The case of Stockholm congestion charging," Working Papers hal-00779285, HAL.
- Bataille, Marc & Steinmetz, Alexander, 2013. "Intermodal competition on some routes in transportation networks: The case of inter urban buses and railways," DICE Discussion Papers 84, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kunaka, Charles & Mustra, Monica Alina & Saez, Sebastian, 2013. "Trade dimensions of logistics services : a proposal for trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6332, The World Bank.
- Ignacio A. Inoa & Nathalie Picard & André De Palma, 2013. "Commuting Time and Accessibility in a Joint Residential Location, Workplace, and Job Type Choice Model," Working Papers hal-00776945, HAL.
- SCHMITZ Frédéric, 2012. "Evolution des émissions de CO2 liées aux déplacements domicile-travail des frontaliers travaillant au Luxembourg," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-37, LISER.