Report NEP-TRA-2022-01-17This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Loren Brandt & Chaoran Chen & Diego Restuccia & Xiaoyun Wei, 2022. "Land Security and Mobility Frictions," Working Papers tecipa-717, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Li, Shiyuan & Hao, Miao, 2021. "Can Artificial Intelligence Reduce Regional Inequality? Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 110973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamilina, Larysa, 2021. "The Dynamics of National Identity and Pride Formation in Ukraine," MPRA Paper 111033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Antonelli & Flavia Corneli & Fabrizio Ferriani & Andrea Gazzani, 2021. "Benchmark Effects from the Inclusion of Chinese A-shares in the MSCI EM index," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 657, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gomes, Luiz, 2021. "Economic trajectory of the People’s Republic of Bulgaria (1946-1990)," MPRA Paper 111182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2021. "A study on type, volume and governance of ecosystem services in Bulgarian farms," MPRA Paper 110966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentin Jouvanceau, 2021. "The Effect of the Euro Changeover on Prices: Evidence from Lithuania," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 93, Bank of Lithuania.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Jakobsen, Vibeke & Mac Innes, Hanna & Pedersen, Peder J. & Österberg, Torun, 2021. "Older Immigrants' New Poverty Risk in Scandinavian Welfare States?," IZA Discussion Papers 14882, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).