Report NEP-TRA-2020-11-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fei, Xuan, 2020. "The misallocation in the Chinese land market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2020, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Si, Yafei & Zhou, Zhongliang & Su, Min & Hu, Han & Yang, Zesen & Chen, Xi, 2020. "Re-Examining Supplier-Induced Demand in Health Care: Comparisons among Patients Affiliated and Not Affiliated with Healthcare Professionals in China," IZA Discussion Papers 13800, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vo, Duc, 2019. "Portfolio Optimization and Diversification in China: Policy Implications for Vietnam and other Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 103276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruochen Dai & Dilip Mookherjee & Yingyue Quan & Xiaobo Zhang, 2020. "Industrial Clusters, Networks And Resilience To The Covid-19 Shock In China," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-353, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Quoc Vu, Thong & Phu Pham, Cuong & Anh Nguyen, Thu & Thanh Nguyen, Phong & Thanh Phan, Phuong & Le Hoang Thuy To Nguyen, Quyen, 2020. "Factors Influencing Cost Overruns in Construction Projects of International Contractors in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 103435, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2020.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2020. "Evaluation of governance sustainability of Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 103478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vo, Duc, 2019. "The Disparity of Revenue and Expenditure among Subnational Governments in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 103277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgieva, Daniela & Bankova, Diana, 2020. "Problems in audit and reporting in Bulgaria’s forestry," MPRA Paper 103246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olga Khon, 0000. "Money Demand: The Guide to Monetary Policy in Russia, 1997-2020," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 11113164, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Thomas Markussen & Smriti Sharma & Saurabh Singhal & Finn Tarp, 2020. "Inequality, institutions, and cooperation," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-127, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).