Report NEP-TRA-2020-08-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaoming Li & Zheng Liu & Yuchao Peng & Zhiwei Xu, 2020. "Bank Risk-Taking and Monetary Policy Transmission: Evidence from China," Working Paper Series 2020-27, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Margarita Khvan & Elizaveta Smorodenkova, 2020. "Economic Crises and Mortality Among the Elderly. Evidence from Two Russian Crises," Working Papers w0266, New Economic School (NES).
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2020. "Organisation, financing and productivity of agricultural research in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 101231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le, Kien & Nguyen, My, 2019. "The Impacts of Farmland Expropriation on Vietnam's Rural Households," MPRA Paper 101397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pawel Bukowski & Filip Novokmet, 2019. "Between Communism and Capitalism: Long-Term Inequality in Poland, 1892- 2015," Working Papers hal-02876995, HAL.
- Michal Franta & Ivan Sutoris, 2020. "Dynamics of Czech Inflation: The Role of the Trend and the Cycle," Working Papers 2020/1, Czech National Bank.
- Thomas Gries, 2020. "Income polarization and stagnation in astochastic model of growth: When the demand side matters," Working Papers CIE 132, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Gabriel Di Bella & Oksana Dynnikova & Mr. Slavi T Slavov, 2019. "The Russian State’s Size and its Footprint: Have They Increased?," IMF Working Papers 2019/053, International Monetary Fund.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2020. "The persistently high rate of suicide in Lithuania: an updated view," Bank of Lithuania Discussion Paper Series 21, Bank of Lithuania.
- Mr. Ben Kelmanson & Koralai Kirabaeva & Leandro Medina & Borislava Mircheva & Jason Weiss, 2019. "Explaining the Shadow Economy in Europe: Size, Causes and Policy Options," IMF Working Papers 2019/278, International Monetary Fund.