Report NEP-TRA-2020-05-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Ajzenman, Nicolás & Guriev, Sergei, 2020. "Exposure to Transit Migration, Public Attitudes and Entrepreneurship," SocArXiv pj2cd, Center for Open Science.
- Nikolova, Milena & Nikolaev, Boris & Popova, Olga, 2020. "The Perceived Well-being and Health Costs of Exiting Self-Employment," GLO Discussion Paper Series 527, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Wang, Hao & Fidrmuc, Jan & Luo, Qi, 2020. "A spatial analysis of inward FDI and rural-urban wage inequality: Evidence from China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 522, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jan Gromadzki, 2019. "Trends in occupational segregation by gender in a post-communist country," IBS Working Papers 09/2019, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Hu, Weinian, 2020. "Dinner for three - EU, China and the US around the geographical indications table," CEPS Papers 26988, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jian Chu & Raymond Fisman & Songtao Tan & Yongxiang Wang, 2020. "Hometown Ties and the Quality of Government Monitoring: Evidence from Rotation of Chinese Auditors," NBER Working Papers 27032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Berkowitz, 2020. "Declining Market Competition in China," Working Paper 6897, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Polugodina, Maria & Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2020. "East Prussia 2.0: Persistent regions, rising nations," Discussion Papers 2020/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Torsten Heinrich & Jangho Yang & Shuanping Dai, 2020. "Levels of structural change: An analysis of China's development push 1998-2014," Papers 2005.01882, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Yaryna Khmara & Jakub Kronenberg, 2020. "Degrowth in the Context of Sustainability Transitions: In Search for a Common Ground," Lodz Economics Working Papers 1/2020, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.