Report NEP-TRA-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alina Klein & Rudolf Klein, 2018. "Mean Reversion and Momentum in Central and Eastern European Countries ? A Case Study on Poland and Romania," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8208378, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Zuzana Virglerova, 2018. "Determinants of Business Risks With Impact on SMEs in V4 countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6509314, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Qi-lin Cao & Hua-yun Xiang & You-jia Mao & Ben-zhang Yang, 2018. "Social capital at venture capital firms and their financial performance: Evidence from China," Papers 1810.02952, arXiv.org.
- Asadullah, Niaz & Xiao, Saizi, 2018. "Labor Market Returns to Education and English Language Skills in the People's Republic of China: An Update," IZA Discussion Papers 11809, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ke Wang & Kexin Yang & Yi-Ming Wei & Chi Zhang, 2018. "Shadow prices of direct and overall carbon emissions in China¡¯s construction industry: a parametric directional distance function-based sensitive estimation," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 120, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Lu, Di, 2018. "China’s Selective Two-Child Policy and Its Impact on the Marriage Market," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181586, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bin Qiu & Kuntal K. Das & W. Robert Reed, 2018. "The Effect of Exchange Rates on Chinese Trade: A Dual Margin Approach," Working Papers in Economics 18/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kimberly Singer Babiarz & Paul Ma & Grant Miller & Shige Song, 2018. "The Limits (and Human Costs) of Population Policy: Fertility Decline and Sex Selection in China under Mao," NBER Working Papers 25130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaroslav Belas & Martin Cepel & Anna Kotaskova, 2018. "Quality of business environment in the SME segment," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6509331, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jin, Gan, 2018. "Circle of Fortune: The Long Term Impact of Western Customs Institutions in China," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181605, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jan Hagemejer & Peter Szewczyk & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2018. "Misallocations go a long way: evidence from firm-level data," GRAPE Working Papers 31, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Nie, Peng & Ding, Lanlin & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2018. "Obesity inequality and the changing shape of the bodyweight distribution in China," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 24-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Thi Kim Cuong Pham & Phu Nguyen-Van & Huu Thanh-Tam Nguyen & Thi Anh-Dao Tran & Kone Noukignonb, 2018. "Subjective well-being and social comparison: A comparative study on rural Thailand and Vietnam," Working Papers of BETA 2018-42, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Eva Hromadkova & Oldrich Koza & Petr Polak & Nikol Polakova, 2018. "The Bank Lending Survey," Working Papers IES 2018/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2018.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2018. "A Real-Business-Cycle model with endogenous discounting and a government sector," EconStor Preprints 183219, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Georgieva, Daniela, 2018.
"Съдържателни Аспекти На Счетоводната Политика На Сдружения В България От Гледна Точка На Ползвателите На Документа
[Content of the accounting policies of Bulgarian non-profit associations from user," MPRA Paper 89377, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2018.
- Gharleghi, Behrooz & Popov, Vladimir, 2018. "Farewell to Agriculture? Productivity Trends and the Competitiveness of Agriculture in Central Asia," MPRA Paper 89520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hagemejer & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2018. "Structural change and misallocation. Firm-level evidence from Poland," GRAPE Working Papers 32, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Kiril Dimitrov, 2018. "Contemporary facets of business successes among leading companies, operating in Bulgaria," Papers 1810.02622, arXiv.org.