Report NEP-TRA-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman & Clément Malgouyres, 2017. "Services Policy Reform and Manufacturing Employment: Evidence from Transition Economies," Working Papers 1707, Council on Economic Policies.
- Hana M. Broulíková & Peter Huber & Josef Montag & Petr Sunega, 2018. "Homeownership, Mobility, and Unemployment. Evidence from Housing Privatisation," WIFO Working Papers 548, WIFO.
- Chen, Anping & Dai, Tianshi & Partridge, Mark, 2017. "Agglomeration and Firm Wage Inequality: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 83516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhe Zhang & Louis Putterman & Xu Zhang, 2018. "Trust and Cooperation at a Confluence of Worlds: An Experiment in Xinjiang, China," Working Papers 2018-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018.
"Управление На Аграрната Устойчивост В България
[Governance of agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 83686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Toteva, Dessislava & Sokolova, Emilia, 2018.
"Оценка На Аграрната Устойчивост В България На Ниво Район, Екосистема, Подотрасъл И Стопанска Организация
[Assessment of agrarian sustainability at regional, ecosystem, sectioal and farm levels in B," MPRA Paper 83690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brocek, Frantisek & Lalinsky, Tibor, 2017. "Welfare in Slovakia and the EU — an alternative to GDP per capita," MPRA Paper 83456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Georgia; First Review under the Extended Fund Facility and Request for Modification of Performance Criteria-Press Release; and Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/361, International Monetary Fund.
- Liwi?ski, Jacek & Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Are School-Provided Skills Useful at Work? Results of the Wiles Test," IZA Discussion Papers 11165, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "People’s Republic of China; Financial System Stability Assessment-Press Release and Statement by the Executive Director for People’s Republic of China," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/358, International Monetary Fund.
- Shuai Chen & Paulina Oliva & Peng Zhang, 2017. "The Effect of Air Pollution on Migration: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 24036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "People’s Republic of China; Detailed Assessment Report on the Observance of Standards and Codes," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/359, International Monetary Fund.
- Chernenko, Demid, 2018. "Capital Structure and Oligarch Ownership," MPRA Paper 83641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W. Raphael Lam & Alfred Schipke & Yuyan Tan & Zhibo Tan, 2017. "Resolving China's Zombies: Tackling Debt and Raising Productivity," IMF Working Papers 17/266, International Monetary Fund.
- Rui Mano & Phil Stokoe, 2017. "Reassessing the Perimeter of Government Accounts in China," IMF Working Papers 17/272, International Monetary Fund.
- Mercedes Campi & Marco Due~nas & Le Li & Huabin Wu, 2018. "Diversification, economies of scope, and exports growth of Chinese firms," Papers 1801.02681, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Monica Martinez-Bravo & Gerard Padró I Miquel & Nancy Qian & Yang Yao, 2017. "The Rise and Fall of Local Elections in China: Theory and Empirical Evidence on the Autocrat's Trade-off," NBER Working Papers 24032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.