Report NEP-TRA-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ravi Kanbur & Yue Wang & Xiaobo Zhang, 2017. "The great Chinese inequality turnaround," Working Papers 433, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Van Assche, Ari & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2017. "Functional Upgrading in China's Export Processing Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 11967, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dreger, Christian & Zhang, Yanqun, 2017. "The Hukou Impact on the Chinese Wage Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 10720, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2017. "Does Financial Development Lead to Poverty Reduction in China? Time Series Evidence," MPRA Paper 78922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Casanova & Alvaro Ortiz & Tomasa Rodrigo & Le Xia & JoaquÃn Iglesias, 2017. "Tracking chinese vulnerability in real time using Big Data," Working Papers 17/13, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Asta Mikalauskiene & Dalia Streimikiene, 2017. "The main drivers of GHG emission reduction in Baltic States," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507194, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2017. "Environmental efficiency and abatement efficiency measurements of China¡¯s thermal power industry: A data envelopment analysis based materials balance approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 108, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Klingelhöfer, Jan & Sun, Rongrong, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy, Central Banks and Financial Stability: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 79033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Wen Shi, 2017. "The Determinants of the Benchmark Interest Rates in China: A Discrete Choice Model Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2017-04, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Chen, Xi & Eggleston, Karen & Sun, Ang, 2017. "The Impact of Social Pensions on Intergenerational Relationships: Comparative Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 10731, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Khusainov, Bulat & Kireyeva, Anel & Sultanov, Ruslan, 2017. "Eurasian Economic Union: Asymmetries of Growth Factors," MPRA Paper 78841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pollitt, M. & Yang, C-H. & Chen, H., 2017. "Reforming the Chinese Electricity Supply Sector: Lessons from International Experience," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1713, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lucie Kureková & Pavlína Hejduková, 2017. "Inter-Regional Migration In Cz And Sk: The Empirical Study Of Panel Data At Nuts3 Level," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507339, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jacek Liwinski, 2017. "Are school-provided skills useful at work? Results of the Wiles test," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507121, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bozena Kaderabkova & Ond?ej Ptá?ek, 2017. "Later Stage and Growth Capital in the Czech Republic," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507446, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Francesconi, Marco & Slonimczyk, Fabian & Yurko, Anna, 2017. "Moving On Up for High School Graduates in Russia: The Consequences of the Uni ed State Exam Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 11996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.