Report NEP-TRA-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kjetil Storesletten & Gueorgui Kambourov & Loren Brandt, 2016. "Firm Entry and Regional Growth Disparities: the Effect of SOEs in China," 2016 Meeting Papers 182, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vedunka Kopecna, 2016. "Public Employment Effects over the Business Cycle: the Czech Case," Working Papers IES 2016/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2016.
- Valerija Botric & Iva Tomic, 2016. "Self-employment of the young and the old: exploring effects of the crisis in Croatia," Working Papers 1603, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Tao Zha & Jue Ren & Kaiji Chen, 2016. "What We Learn from China's Rising Shadow Banking: Exploring the Nexus of Monetary Tightening and Banks' Role in Entrusted Lending," 2016 Meeting Papers 82, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Markus Brueckner & Birgit Hansl, 2016. "Drivers of Growth in Russia," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-640, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Fang Cai and Yang Lu, 2016. "Take-off, Persistence and Sustainability: The Demographic Factor in Chinese Growth," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201618, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Daniel Berkowitz, 2016. "Recasting the Iron Rice Bowl: The Reform of China's State Owned Enterprises," Working Paper 5858, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Zhuang, Juzhong & Li, Shi, 2016. "Understanding Recent Trends in Income Inequality in the People’s Republic of China," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 489, Asian Development Bank.
- Higgins, Patrick C. & Zha, Tao & Zhong, Karen, 2016. "Forecasting China's Economic Growth and Inflation," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Cuestas, Juan Carlos & Tang, Bo, 2016. "Asymmetric Exchange Rate Exposure of Stock Returns: Empirical Evidence from Chinese Industries," RIEI Working Papers 2016-03, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Bojan Tomic & Andrijana Sesar, 2016. "Basic Characteristics of Bonds and their Dynamics on the Croatian Secondary Market," Effectus - Working Paper Series 0015, Effectus - University College for Law and Finance.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2016. "The China-Russia trade relationship and its impact on Europe," Working Papers 15748, Bruegel.
- Li, Yuan & Bolton, Kierstin & Westphal, Theo, 2016. "The effect of the New Silk Road railways on aggregate trade volumes between China and Europe," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 109/2016, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.