Report NEP-TRA-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jing Li, Victor, 2016. "Housing Policies in Hong Kong, China and the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 566, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Xu, Kun & Guan, Zhihua & Xu, Wenli, 2015.
[Study on Spatial Spillover Effect of Provincial Fiscal Efficiency: Based on Super-Efficient DEA and GSM Model]," MPRA Paper 71132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iga Magda & Michal Brzezinski, 2016. "Inequality of opportunity in Central and Eastern Europe: accounting for changes over time," IBS Working Papers 05/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:32edu2015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto, Gabriele, 2016. "Lessons from enterprise reforms in China and Vietnam," MPRA Paper 71026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Götz, Linde & Djuric, Ivan & Nivievskyi, Oleg, 2016.
"Regional wheat price effects of extreme weather events and wheat export controls in Russia and Ukraine
[Regionale Weizenpreiseffekte von Wetterextremen und Weizenexportkontrollen in Russland und de," IAMO Discussion Papers 154, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Leila Kadagishvili, 2016. "Development Prospects for Transit Potential of Georgia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606253, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Samuel Cudre & Mathias Hoffmann, 2016. "A provincial view of global imbalances: regional capital flows in China," CAMA Working Papers 2016-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hoken, Hisatoshi, 2016. "Participation in farmer's cooperatives and its effects on agricultural incomes : evidence from vegetable-producing areas in China," IDE Discussion Papers 578, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Ying Sophie Huang & Bo Tang, 2016. "Does the Yuan's Overseas Expansion Increase the Currency Exposure of Chinese Financial Firms?," Working Papers 2016006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Anna A. Dekalchuk & Aleksandra Khokhlova & Dmitriy Skougarevskiy, 2016. "National or European Politicians? Gauging MEPs Polarity When Russia is Concerned," HSE Working papers WP BRP 35/PS/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- 中村, 靖, 2016. "帝政ロシア・ソ連・現代ロシアの金融統計の発展," RRC Working Paper Series 57, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pawel Pisany, 2016. "Single Supervisory Mechanism as a response to the banking crisis. Analysis with the particular emphasis on the non-euro area EU member state," Working Papers 13/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Bui, Linh & Hoang, Huyen & Bui, Hang, 2015. "Estimating the Constant Elasticity of Substitution Function of Rice Production.The case of Vietnam in 2012," MPRA Paper 71224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kureková, Lucia Mýtna & Žilinčíková, Zuzana, 2016. "What is the Value of Foreign Work Experience? Analysing Online CV Data in Slovakia," IZA Discussion Papers 9921, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcin Faldzinski & Adam P. Balcerzak & Tomas Meluzin & Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Marek Zinecker, 2016. "Cointegration of Interdependencies Among Capital Markets of Chosen Visegrad Countries and Germany," Working Papers 21/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Konchyn, Vadym & Horban, Yuliia, 2016.
"Экономическая Точка Бифуркации Для Украинского Олигархического Государства В Контексте Модели Стационарного Бандита
[Economic Point Of Bifurcation For Ukrainian Oligarchic State In The Stationary B," MPRA Paper 70953, University Library of Munich, Germany.