Report NEP-TRA-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simeon Djankov, 2015. "Russia's Economy under Putin: From Crony Capitalism to State Capitalism," Policy Briefs PB15-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Alexey Vedev & Mikhail Khromov, 2015. "Methodology of Compiling Sectoral Financial Balances in the National Economy," Working Papers 120, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Marianna Endresz & Peter Harasztosi & Robert P. Lieli, 2015. "The Impact of the Magyar Nemzeti Bank's Funding for Growth Scheme on Firm Level Investment," MNB Working Papers 2015/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Stefanescu, Răzvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2015.
"Creşterea economică a României între 1980 şi 2013
[The Economic Growth of Romania between 1980 and 2013]," MPRA Paper 61592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maksim Karliuk, 2015. "The Eurasian Economic Union: An EU-Like Legal Order in the Post-Soviet Space?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 53/LAW/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Natalia Shagaida & Vasiliy Uzun, 2015. "Food Security in Russia: Monitoring, Trends and Threats," Working Papers 122, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Andrei Yakovlev & Irina Levina & Anastasia Kazun, 2015. "Attitude to the National Leader Through the Lenses of Investment Climate Assessment: The Case of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 98/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Republic of Kazakhstan; 2015 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report for the Republic of Kazakhstan," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Connelly, Rachel & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret, 2015. "Cultural and Ethnic Differences in the Transitions from Work to "Retirement" of Rural Elders in China's Minority Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 9343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moreno Monroy, Ana I. & Yu, Shu & Euse, Victoria, 2015. "Urban Employment in Small Businesses and the Level of Economic Development: Evidence from Chinese Cities," Working Papers 2072/254304, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Tomić, Bojan & Sesar, Andrijana, 2015. "Interdependence of Industrial Production Index and capital market in Croatia: VAR model," MPRA Paper 66816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olga N. Balaeva & Andrei A. Yakovlev, 2015. "Estimation of Costs in the Russian Public Procurement System: A Case Study of Voronezh State University," HSE Working papers WP BRP 41/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Li, Hongbin & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2015. "Fertility, Household Structure, and Parental Labor Supply: Evidence from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 9342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).