Report NEP-TRA-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19438/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wang Dewen, 2010. "Can Social Security Boost Domestic Consumption in the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China?," Working Papers id:2490, eSocialSciences.
- Xin Meng & Kailing Shen & Sen Xue, 2010. "Economic Reform, Education Expansion, and Earnings Inequality for Urban Males in China, 1988-2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 639, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Lulu Gu & W. Robert Reed, 2010. "Chinese Overseas M&A Performance and the go Global Policy," Working Papers in Economics 10/25, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19252/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Bondt, Gabe & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2010. "Booms and busts in China's stock market: Estimates based on fundamentals," Working Paper Series 1190, European Central Bank.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2010. "Inflation Dynamics in the New EU Member States: How Relevant Are External Factors?," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Uwe B�wer & Alessandro Turrini, 2009. "EU accession: A road to fast-track convergence?," European Economy - Economic Papers 393, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19253/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18263/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roman Horvath & Anca Maria Podpiera, 2009. "Heterogeneity in Bank Pricing Policies: The Czech Evidence," Working Papers 2009/8, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19439/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michal Hlavacek & Lubos Komarek, 2009. "Housing Price Bubbles and their Determinants in the Czech Republic and its Regions," Working Papers 2009/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18816/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vahram Stepanyan & Tigran Poghosyan & Aidyn Bibolov, 2010. "House Price Determinants in Selected Countries of the Former Soviet Union," IMF Working Papers 10/104, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19082/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore