Report NEP-TRA-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tresiman, Daniel, 2010. "Twenty Years of Political Transition," WIDER Working Paper Series 031, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea, 2010. "Transition, Structural Divergence,and Performance: Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union over 2000-2007," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Matei, Ani & Popa, Florin, 2010. "Meritocratic Aspects Concerning Civil Servant Career. Comparative Study In Central and Eastern European Countries," MPRA Paper 22431, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2010.
- Kolesnikova, Irina, 2010. "State Aid for Industrial Enterprises in Belarus: Remedy or Poison?," MPRA Paper 22403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Fernandes & Heiwai Tang, 2010. "The Determinants of Vertical Integration in Export Processing: Theory and Evidence from China," Development Working Papers 289, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Krasniqi, Armand, 2010. "Tourism and the issue of regulation of tourism with functional legislation in countries of transition - emphasizing specially Kosovo -," MPRA Paper 22251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lei, Xiaoyan & Yin, Nina & Zhao, Yaohui, 2010. "SES Health Gradients during the Epidemiological Transition: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 4914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).