Report NEP-TRA-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Libman & Lars P. Feld, 2009. "Strategic tax collection and fiscal decentralization: the case of Russia," Working Papers 2009/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," NRN working papers 2009-19, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2009_018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhang, Ying & Filippov, Sergey, 2009. "Internationalization of Chinese firms in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2009_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ho, Chun-Yu, 2009. "Market structure, welfare, and banking reform in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markandya, Anil & Chou, Wan Jung, 2009. "Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union since the Fall of the Berlin Wall:Review of the Changes in the Environment and Natural Resources," Department of Economics Working Papers 15958, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2009. "Emerging Multinationals from India and China: Origin, Impetus and Growth," MPRA Paper 18210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dale Jiajun Wen, 2009. "Climate Change and China: Technology, Market and Beyond," Working Papers id:2251, eSocialSciences.
- Pääkkönen, Jenni, 2009. "Are there industrial and agricultural convergence clubs in China?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2009_016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Efficiency of commercial banks in Bulgaria in the wake of EU accession," ICER Working Papers 21-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Yi, Lu & Zhigang, Tao, 2009. "Contract Enforcement and Family Control of Business: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 18209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2009. "Inflation Dynamics in the New EU Member States: How Relevant Are External Factors?," Economics working papers 2009-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2009. "Wavelet Analysis of Central European Stock Market Behaviour During the Crisis," Working Papers IES 2009/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2009.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Andrej, Pungartnik, 2009. "Analysis of reaching the Lisbon Strategy targets at the national level: the EU-27 and Slovenia," MPRA Paper 18090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Korosteleva, Julia & Lawson, Colin, 2009. "The Belarusian Case of Transition:Whither Financial Repression?," Department of Economics Working Papers 15974, University of Bath, Department of Economics.