Report NEP-TRA-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin01020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hongyi Chen & Lars Jonung & Olaf Unteroberdoerster, 2009. "Lessons for China from Financial Liberalization in Scandinavia," Working Papers 262009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00407675_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Greeven, M.J. & Xiaodong, Z., 2009. "Developing Innovative Competences in an Emerging Business System: New Private Enterprises in Hangzhou’s Software Industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-045-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00407814_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kent Matthews & Nina Zhang, 2009. "Bank Productivity in China 1997-2007: An Exercise in Measurement," Working Papers 252009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Koen Decancq & María Ana Lugo, 2009. "Measuring inequality of well-being with a correlation-sensitive multidimensional Gini index," Working Papers 124, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Petr Jakubik & Christian Schmieder, 2008. "Stress Testing Credit Risk: Is the Czech Republic Different from Germany?," Working Papers 2008/9, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Michal Franta, 2008. "Time Aggregation Bias in Discrete Time Models of Aggregate Duration Data," Working Papers 2008/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.