Report NEP-TRA-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2009. "Does Innovation Help the Good or the Poor Performing Firms?," LICOS Discussion Papers 23009, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00374148_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher Candelaria & Mary C. Daly & Galina Hale, 2009. "Beyond Kuznets: persistent regional inequality in China," Working Paper Series 2009-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Barbara Despiney, 2009. "From Marshallian District to Local Productive Systems: The Polish Case," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00374435, HAL.
- Maimaiti, Yasheng & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2009. "The Gender Education Gap in China: The Power of Water," IZA Discussion Papers 4108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nils Braakmann & Alexander Vogel, 2009. "The impact of the 2004 EU-enlargement on enterprise performance and exports of service enterprises in the German eastern border region," Working Paper Series in Economics 124, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Badibanga, Thaddee & Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Somwaru, Agapi, 2009. "Dynamics of structural transformation: An empirical characterization in the case of China, Malaysia, and Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 856, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).