Report NEP-TRA-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Grygorenko, Yegor, 2008. "Are Oligarchs Productive? Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3282, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- M. Frömmel, 2007. "Volatility Regimes in Central and Eastern European Countries’ Exchange Rates," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/487, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Matthieu Bussière & Arnaud Mehl, 2008. "China's and India's roles in global trade and finance - twin titans for the new millennium?," Occasional Paper Series 80, European Central Bank.
- Mario Giampietro & Kozo Mayumi & Jesús Ramos-Martín, 2008. "An application of MSIASM to Chinese exosomatic energy metabolism," Working Papers wpdea0802, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Andrei, Tudorel & Iacob, Andreea Iluzia & Vlad, Liviu Bogdan, 2007. "Tendencies in the Romania's Regional Economic Development during the Period 1991-2004," MPRA Paper 6886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bargain, Olivier & Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Chakrabarty, Manisha & Zhao, Zhong, 2008. "Earnings Differences between Chinese and Indian Wage Earners, 1987–2004," IZA Discussion Papers 3284, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simeon Djankov & Tim Ganser & Caralee McLiesh & Rita Ramalho & Andrei Shleifer, 2008. "The Effect of Corporate Taxes on Investment and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 13756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luiz de Mello & Diego Moccero & Jean-Yves Gnabo, 2008. "Interdependencies between Monetary policy and Foreign-Exchange Intervention under Inflation Targeting: The Case of Brazil and the Czech Republic," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 593, OECD Publishing.
- Wölfle, Marco, 2007. "Price Discovery for Cross-Listed Securities from Emerging Eastern European Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-067, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.