Report NEP-TRA-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brown, Martin & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2007. "Information Sharing and Credit: Firm-Level Evidence from Transition Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Dollar & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Das (Wasted) Kapital: Firm Ownership and Investment Efficiency in China," IMF Working Papers 07/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Lining He & Faye Duchin, 2007. "Regional Development in China: Interregional Transportation Infrastructure and Regional Comparative Advantage," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0705, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Yin Hua Mai, 2006. "The Chinese Economy from 1997:2015: Developing a Baseline for the MC-HUGE Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-161, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- ITOH Seiro & WATANABE Mariko & YANAGAWA Noriyuki, 2007. "Enforceability in Trade Credit: Financial Aspects of Transactions with FDI," Discussion papers 07031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bernard Laurens & Rodolfo Maino, 2007. "China: Strengthening Monetary Policy Implementation," IMF Working Papers 07/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Lenno Uuskyla, 2007. "Firm entry and liquidity," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2007-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 26 Aug 2007.