Report NEP-TRA-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Commander, Simon & Svejnar, Jan, 2007. "Do Institutions, Ownership, Exporting and Competition Explain Firm Performance? Evidence from 26 Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- CÃ©line Allard, 2007. "Inflation in Poland; How Much Can Globalization Explain?," IMF Working Papers 07/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Gajwani, Kiran & Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Comparing the evolution of spatial inequality in China and India: a fifty-year perspective," DSGD discussion papers 44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pasquale Tridico, 2007. "Regional Human Development in transition economics: the role of institutions," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0070, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Kamila Fialová, 2007. "Minimum Wage: Development and Economic Consequences in the Czech Republic / Minimální mzda: vývoj a ekonomické souvislosti v České republice [available in Czech only]," Working Papers IES 2007/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2007.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2006. "Purchasing Power Parity among developing countries and their trade-partners. Evidence from selected CEECs and Implications for their membership of EU," Working Papers 0716, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Dimitrios A. Sideris, 2007. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers 56, Bank of Greece.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Völter, Robert, 2007. "Long-Run Effects of Training Programs for the Unemployed in East Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 2630, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Babetskii, Ian & Campos, Nauro F, 2007. "Does Reform Work? An Econometric Examination of the Reform-Growth Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 2638, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).