Report NEP-TRA-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jutta Hebel & Günter Schucher, 2006. "The Emergence of a New ‘Socialist’ Market Labour Regime in China," GIGA Working Paper Series 39, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Energy Regulation, Roll Call Votes and Regional Resources: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers 2006.146, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Adam Geršl, 2006. "Development of formal and informal institutions in the Czech Republic and other new EU Member States before the EU entry: did the EU pressure have impact?," Working Papers IES 2006/04, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2006.
- Item repec:eti:dpaper:06037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernardo Bortolotti & Andrea Beltratti, 2006. "The Nontradable Share Reform in the Chinese Stock Market," Working Papers 2006.131, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:sti:wpaper:2007/01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roman Horváth, 2007. "Estimating Time-Varying Policy Neutral Rate in Real Time," Working Papers IES 2007/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2007.
- Kamil Dybczak & Vladislav Flek & Dana Hajkova & Jaromir Hurnik, 2006. "Supply-Side Performance and Structure in the Czech Republic (1995-2005)," Working Papers 2006/4, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Vit Barta, 2005. "Fulfilment of the Maastricht Inflation Criterion by the Czech Republic: Potential Costs and Policy Options," Research and Policy Notes 2005/04, Czech National Bank, Research Department.