Report NEP-TRA-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ma, Hengyun & Huang, Jikun & Fuller, Frank H. & Rozelle, Scott, 2006. "Getting Rich and Eating Out: Consumption of Food Away from Home in Urban China," Staff General Research Papers 12499, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2006. "Why China is Likely to Achieve its Growth Objectives," NBER Working Papers 12122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyoji Fukao & Kozo Kiyota & Ximing Yue, 2006. "China's Long-Term International Trade Statistics: By Commodity, 1952-1964 and 1981-2000," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-147, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Brainerd, Elizabeth, 2006. "Reassessing the Standard of Living in the Soviet Union: An Analysis Using Archival and Anthropometric Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Iikka Korhonen, 2006. "Meta-Analysis of the Business Cycle Correlation between the Euro Area and the CEECs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1693, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maria A. Shkolnikova & Blake Aber & Maxine Weinstein & Luobov´ Kravtsova & Svetlana A. Shalnova & Vladimir M. Shkolnikov & James W. Vaupel, 2006. "Objective sleep duration and health in elderly Russians," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Impavido, Gregorio & Rocha, Roberto, 2006. "Competition and performance in the Hungarian second pillar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3876, The World Bank.