Report NEP-TRA-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRA
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Cristini, G. Bermúdez, 2004. "La nueva China cambia al mundo," Working Papers 81, FIEL.
- Khor, Niny & Pencavel, John, 2006. "Income Mobility of Individuals in China and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 2003, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Steven Lehrer, 2005. "Do Peers Affect Student Achievement In China's Secondary Schools?," Working Paper 1047, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Maaja Vadi & Krista Jaakson, 2006. "The Importance Of Value Honest: Determining Factors And Some Hints To Ethics," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 43, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Hyeok Jeong & Yong Kim, 2006. "Complementarity and Transition to Modern Economic Growth," IEPR Working Papers 06.44, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Schrooten, Mechthild, 2006. "Workers' Remittances to Former Soviet States," Discussion Paper Series a476, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nguyen Chan & Tran Kim Dung, 2006. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Household Welfare in Vietnam," Working Papers MPIA 2006-02, PEP-MPIA.
- Margus Kõomägi & Priit Sander, 2006. "Venture Capital Investments And Financing In Estonia: A Case Study Approach," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 44, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Duo Qin & Marie Anne Cagas & Geoffrey Ducanes & Xinhua He & Rui Liu & Shiguo Liu & Nedelyn Magtibay-Ramos & Pilipinas Quising, 2006. "A Macroeconometric Model of the Chinese Economy," Working Papers 553, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.